When you have decided to invest in hair extensions it is important to know that the application methods for hair extensions are as important as the hair type that is used. When choosing hair-extensions it would be in your best interests to choose a company such a Beauty Transformers that focus on using products of the highest quality coupled with outstanding services for their clients.
Beauty Transformers has been in operation for more than 10 years and are always updating the techniques used when it comes to hair types and the application process. The hair extensions on offer are provided at competitive prices and come in the option of “double drawn” human hair or cuticle Remy.
This company is regarded as the experts when it comes to hair extensions and offers their clients with permanent or temporary solutions. The methods used for extensions all come with advantages and disadvantages, but your experienced stylist will be able to work with you to decide on a technique that will meet up with the condition of your hair, your lifestyle and your budget.
The permanent solution for hair extensions is based on a long-term commitment and Beauty Transformers always advises that their clients make use of the free consultation on offer to find out more about the process and whether the solution is suitable. When it comes to the permanent extensions you are able to style, bleach, color, curl or straighten the hair.
When it comes to hair extensions, it is important to know that what may work for one person, may not work out for you. This is why it is extremely important that you use an experienced stylist that has the necessary skills need for the application process. Beauty Transformers currently stocks various extensions that include lengths of 20 inches to 24 inches. These options come in the following application methods:
- Pre-bonded involving Micro rings or beads and keratin. This process involves a micro-ring bead, the permanent extensions are applied strand-by-strand. The hair will be looped through the rings and then a tool that can be compared to small pliers is then used to close the ring and bond it to the hair. One of the pros about this application process is that you are able to reuse your extensions when they need to be reapplied. These extensions are ideal for adding length and volume and once in place the hair can be styled and cut in any way.
- Micro weaves, this modern technique does not include heat or glue and makes use of micro-rings and weave methods.
- Clip-ins (temporary solutions)
- Tape extensions, involve a quick and easy application. These extensions are simple to maintain, can be washed as well as styled like natural hair.
- Hair pieces that are custom made
It is always important to use a professional company such as Beauty Transformers when it comes to hair extensions. You can book your free consultation today and check out the amazing before-and-after pictures and testimonials on their website or on Facebook.